What is the TinySurveyor Plotter?
The TinySurveyor Plotter is the ultimate high-precision instrument for the infrastructure industries. It has an unparalleled ability to execute large tasks up to 10x faster than traditional surveying and stake-out methods.
What does it solve?
The TinySurveyor Plotter performs pre-marking, lay-out / set-out, etc. In short, it increases quality, efficiency and safety in the infrastructure industry.
Who can benefit?
Land surveyors, road construction companies, civil engineering companies, construction companies, airport maintenance services etc.
- Fast: Significant time savings (fast and agile)
- Safe: Can be remote operated from a safe distance, beacon, ultrasound collision avoidance sensors, fit-a-flag option
- Easy to use: User-friendly tablet solution
- GNSS: Brand independent
- Lightweight and portable: 25 kg excl battery
- Performance: High accuracy and long-lasting battery
- Data: Common data formats (DXF and CSV)
- Repeatable results with GNSS and total station
- Accuracy 1-2 cm / 0.4-0.8 in using GNSS
- Millimeter precision using total station
- Substantial quality improvements in project execution
- Stake out up to 600 points per hour
- Up to 10x times faster than traditional methods
- Operation for 8 hours on one battery charge
- Rugged tablet to operate the TinySurveyor robots
- Operate from the safety of a vehicle or behind safety barriers
- Reduce fatigue and body strain on operator
- Operator can stay out of live traffic areas
- Emergency stop (manual and automatic)
|Control and positioning|
|Accuracy||GNSS: 1-2 cm / 0.4-0.8 in||Total station: 1 cm / 0.4 in|
|GNSS options||Use your existing GNSS equipment or use with built-in GNSS|
|Flexible configuration||Adjust robot velocities, marking parameters and marking calibration|
|User control||User-friendly tablet solution|
|Tilt compensation||Automatic compensation when working on sloping surfaces|
|Slope||Reliable performance up to 20° slope|
|Max marking speed||4 km/h / 2.5 mph|
|Weatherproof||Withstands rain, wind and rough terrain|
|Safety Beacon||Robot status visible from long distance|
|Data formats||DXF and CSV|
|Job creation||Use your existing data or collect points to create new marking jobs|
|Marking types||Mark points and lines (straight or curved, dashed or continuous)|
|Marking size||Point diameter: Min. 2 cm / 0.8 in Line width: Min. 2 cm / 0.8 in|
|Spray tool||Adjustable spray tool, max can size 65×300 mm / 2.6×11.8 in|
|Side mount||Allows for marking near edges of road works|
|Weight excl battery||25 kg / 55 lbs|
|Dimensions (LxWxH) excl. antenna||710x521x518 mm / 28×20.5×20.4 in|
|Weight||4 kg / 9 lbs|
|Type||Replaceable li-ion battery|
|Performance||8 hours continued use per charge|