Trimble X7 Scanner Features
As the most commanding 3D scanner on the market, the Trimble X7 scanning system is your smart and simple solution for high-performance scanning. Designed to simplify adoption, provide confidence in the field and boost surveying efficiency, our scanning system is the number one choice for surveyors and geospatial professionals.
The Trimble X7 exhibits survey-grade scanning accuracy and features a 3D visualization tool that ensures that you never miss a scan. After completing your scans, you can export the data into industry-standard files for easy sharing.
Other innovative features of the Trimble X7 Scanner include:
- Automatic calibration: This instrument features the industry’s first smart calibration system that doesn’t require the need for targets or user interaction — all you have to do is secure the scanner to a tripod, and you’re ready to go. It also generates detailed calibration reports on demand.
- Laser pointer: The Trimble X7’s laser pointer identifies and visually confirms individual points to be measured by Trimble Perspective.
- Georeferencing: With Trimble Perspective, you can link registered scans to a project coordinate system for easy visualization.
- Self-leveling: Our 3D scanning system automatically levels scans with cutting-edge accuracy.
- Registration: The Trimble Registration Assistant helps users increase field productivity by employing automatic scan registration